Wet Drilling Machine Aqua Drill Power+
With its 18 Volt lithium battery and 60 Nm torque, the new Aqua Drill Power+ is one of the most powerful cordless wet drilling machines currently on the market - a versatile machine for drilling the hardest ceramic and stone tiles and for impact drilling in masonry. The combination of the FESTOOL cordless impact drilling machine and the innovative Bohle water feed chuck enables safe drilling without risk of breaking the material. Due to the sturdy 4-speed metal gearbox speeds of up to 3800 rpm are possible. In the range of diamond drilling tools, the machine therefore features a self-sharpening effect starting from a diameter of 4 mm. Thanks to the switchable axial run-out, permanently changing between different drilling machines is no longer necessary when drilling masonry. The exchange on the fly of tool heads, water feed chuck, drill chuck and bit holder is done in a few seconds without tools with FastFix.
- Universal drill connection 1/2"
- Drill diameter 3/16 - 2-3/4" (4-70 mm)
|Machine type||Cordless wet drilling machines|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||– in (– mm)|
|Drill||– in (– mm)|
|Electrical connection||18V lithium battery|
|Speed||up to 3800 rpm (up to 3800 rpm)|
- Adjustable torque control
- Four switchable speeds, sturdy metal gear: Speed of first gear: 0 - 400 rpm, Speed of second gear: 0 - 850 rpm, Speed of third gear: 0 - 1850 rpm, Speed of fourth gear: 0 - 3800 rpm
- 1-11/16" (43 mm) collar for use in the drill stand