2 days seminar at Bohle America, Inc. in Charlotte.
For over 25 years Bohle has been known as the world’s leading manufacturer and supplier of UV bonding adhesives, UV lights, fixation devices and bonding showcase hardware. Participants in this 2 day program will gain a complete understanding and knowledge of the correct method for UV bonding glass to glass and glass to metal and as well as gaining competency and confidence to pursue this complex yet highly lucrative glass furniture process.
High quality, optically clear and bubble free bonds that are void of de-lamination are possible every time with the correct technique.
Participants will be required to take part in building a variety of 3-dimensional, functional show cases with hinges, shelving and locks. On successful competition of the Program, each participant will receive a UV Bonding Compliance Certificate and the company associated will be entered into the Bohle Competent UV Bonding Database for project references.
UV Bonding Theory
- Understanding the Methodology:Understanding UV adhesives, UV lights, Fixation devices, Cleaners
- Understanding Substrates · Tempered Glass vs. Laminated Glass vs. Float Glass vs. Acrylic
- Fields of Application: Glazier applications · Store Fixtures Fabrication · Shower Enclosures
- Understanding Pre-Treatments Pyrosil® Surface Treatment Technology
- Understanding show case hardware
Hands-on Practical Application
- 3/8” glass thickness - 90° butt joint and mitered edge bonding
- Shower enclosure and vertical applications
- Bonding with a UV table
- Showcase Construction: Hinges, locks, internal shelves
- Decorative surface bonding of textured glass to glass
This course is designed for both users that have an experience with bonding as well for new-comers to this technology.
Come and get certified through the most comprehensive UV Bonding program in the glass industry and add value to your business. Do not miss out on this opportunity.
Please register: firstname.lastname@example.org