Reports To: The Supply Chain/Inventory Control & Warehouse Supervisor
Job Overview: The Warehouse Associate is responsible for providing high standards in picking, packing and processing shipment to customers, ensuring Quality Controls and maintaining continuous open communication with the sales team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Print Pick List and pull orders using the Pick List.
- Ensure Quality Control.
- Pack and adequately label all products to be shipped.
- Process all UPS and Fedex customer orders and LTL shipments.
- Provide freight quotes.
- Attach labels, delivery notes, BOL’s to packages and LTL.
- Deliver Will-call orders.
- Load and unload inbound and outbound shipments.
- Physically check in inbound inventory.
- Receive and put away inventory in proper location within warehouse.
- Report missing or damaged inventory to warehouse supervisor.
- Maintain the warehouse in a clean and orderly fashion.