Chairman – Bohle America
The SVP is responsible for identifying the overall product direction for Bohle America in the United States. This includes managing sales forecast by product line, inventory and purchase levels, establishing pricing and managing product profitability to meet company targets. From an operations perspective, the position is responsible for all warehouse activity and insuring that all key metrics are met in regards to purchasing and fulfillment of orders. The position is also responsible for the physical location in Charlotte, NC including compliance with any local regulations and the overall space plan for the site.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage product portfolio with input from the sales team
- Manage product pricing and ownership for product line profitability
- Manage product level/line forecasts with input from the sales team
- Serve as primary point of contact between Bohle America and Bohle AG regarding product development/management
- Manage purchasing operations and responsible for meeting financial targets for transportation/import of goods
- Manage inventory levels to meet overall corporate objectives
- Manage shipping/fulfillment activities to meet customer expectations
- Develop new product pipeline and identify products required for Bohle America to grow profitably
- Maintain product lifecycle and deselect products as needed managing de-selection process
- Maintain and communicate ongoing enhancement requests for AS400 with Bohle AG
- Maintain and communicate ongoing enhancement requests for Bohle-America.com website with Bohle AG
- Position will be responsible for managing a team and the corresponding responsibilities: Performance Management, recruiting, mentoring, etc.