As a warehouseassociate you are responsible for performing an array of duties, not limited to the following:
- Shipping: Processing customer orders via, FEDEX, UPS, LTL carrier or pick-ups. Including the process in AS 400 (company software system, training provided). Provide freight quotes when needed to the customer service team. Picking, packing, quality control and loading trucks to fill orders.
- Receiving: unloading trucks, checking for damages and reporting any damages to supervisor. Unpacking, comparing items to the packing list to ensure the accuracy of the delivery. Locating the correct stocking locations and stocking shelves once goods are received in the system (AS 400). Labeling products with no incoming labels to ensure accuracy of stocking location.
- Inventory: Cycle counts, labeling bins, moving bins or product, organizing and maintaining stock accuracy.
- Warehouse: Maintainorganization, and keep work area clean. Various internal projects to improve and grow the company.
- Computer skills: email, basic computer functions, printers, scanner etc…
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Punctual and dependable with a good work ethic
- Basic math skills, including the understanding of measurements (tape measure, scale)
Preferred but not required:
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Shipping, receiving and inventory experience
- Forklift and/ or Scissor lift experience with certification
- Electric power chop saw experience
- Manufacturing/warehouse experience
- Hazmat shipping certification
Training will be provided once hired.