Scope of Position
The purpose of this position is to serve customers in a highly technical environment by providing product and service information, accurate and efficient order entry, database maintenance, phone support and outside sales support.
Maintain excellent customer service levels and attract potential new customers by supporting them with correct information about products and services.
- Order entry
- Answers incoming phone calls
- Provides excellent customer service. Supports customers with any issues or requests. (Pricing, shipping status, product complaints, tracking numbers, documentation requests. etc)
- Enters new customer data and other sales data into computer database
- Pro-actively informs customers of back orders, delivery, delayed shipments and any other information related to orders.
- Works with and supports outside sales representatives
- Supports in distribution of marketing and literature materials
- Invoicing and credit card processing
- Outgoing and sales follow up phone calls as required
- Performs any other administrative or sales support duties as assigned by management
- Communicates on regular basis with warehouse, management and outside sales reps as well as customers in a professional and courteous manner
- ERP Database Maintenance
Detail oriented and highly organized
Excellent customer service skills (Listening and phone skills)
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and general office applications
Results driven and team oriented
Previous experience in customer service/sales office preferred
Ability to effectively manage time in a fast-paced environment
This position requires full time in the Bohle America Inc. headquarters office in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Standard work hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
H.S. diploma and sales/customer service experience. Associate’s Degree with a major in business preferred.