Reports To: SVP Operations
Job Overview: The Customer Service Representative is responsible for maintaining excellent customer service levels and undertakes all order entry and database maintenance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Enters all customer orders into the database.
- Answers incoming phone calls.
- Provides excellent customer service while supporting customers with any issues or requests. (Pricing, shipping status, product complaints, tracking numbers, documentation requests. etc).
- Pro-actively informs customers of back orders, delivery, delayed shipments and any other information related to orders.
- Works with and supports outside sales representatives.
- Supports in distribution of marketing and literature materials.
- Performs invoicing and credit card processing when needed.
- Communicates on a regular basis with warehouse, management and outside sales reps as well as customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Responsible for ERP Database Maintenance.
- RMA’s and issuing of credit notes.
- Releasing customers from the online shop.
- Creating new customer accounts.
- Inputting and maintaining sales tax certificates, exemptions and rates.
- Run customer credit card and familiarity with Paytrace.
- Sync folder maintenance
- Performs any other administrative or sales support duties as assigned by management.