Reports To: SVP Operations
Job Overview: The Customer Service Representative supports sales and CRM processes while maintaining excellent customer service
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible to set up new customers accounts (ERP / Online / Tax Exemption / Paytrace)
- Handling Product Request and technical questions
- Processing Informal Quotes including Special Products
- Working with shipping department to generate freight Quotes
- Order Entry
- Maintaining back order process while working with purchasing team and communicating with customer. (Relaying lead times, delays, and updated information)
- Supporting customers with any request and issues. (Pricing, shipping status, product complaints, tracking numbers, documentation requests, etc).
- Supporting customers with accounts receivable and payables (including order management/invoicing in Ariba and Coupa)
- Processing return goods and credit notes.
- Updating Customer Accounts (ERP / Online / Tax Exemption / Paytrace / Prices)
- Working all channels of communication including phone calls, emails, fax, and online services.
- Working along side inside and outside sales representatives to maintain customer relationships
- Maintaining communication across all departments to provide excellent customer service.
- Having a positive attitude and being a team player in all daily activities including interactions and support with all departments.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft suite
- The ability to communicate clearly when working with customers and team members in a professional manner in all lines of communication.