WHO WE ARE...
Bohle America, Inc. is based in Charlotte, NC, and is the Bohle Group's fourteenth location worldwide. Bohle America is focusing on industrial cutting and glass hardware but also distributes German manufactured products Glass Handling, Glass Cutting, Glass Bonding, Glazing Tools, Machinery, and Surface Technology, and shower enclosure hardware with our Portals Luxury Hardware group.
Bohle America prides itself on featuring practical solutions for the glass professional and strives to deliver the highest quality product in every area we serve. To live up to this standard, the company develops and manufactures many products themselves. Bohle America currently distributes all products from our Charlotte, NC headquarters or our Portals Hardware location in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Apply constructive and supportive coaching techniques in leading Account Managers to achieve or exceed sales targets in their area of sales accountability.
- Instill a sales activity focus within the inside sales team, driving and monitoring the sales behaviors that result in successful sales goal attainment.
- Manage overall customer satisfaction for the organization including surveys and best practices.
- Oversee daily inside sales/service team activities, including training, motivating, and developing a cohesive team atmosphere.
- Develop and maintain an effective organization through on-going selection and training of employees.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to take advantage of sales coaching opportunities.
- Establish best practices and processes to support growing the organization.
- Provide weekly sales summaries and reports to leadership.
- Assign high priority customers and/or develop business with significant long-term potential.
- Perform special projects and act upon long-term business building opportunities as assigned
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Five years of sales leadership experience managing business accounts and sales teams
- Ability to supervise personnel and manage office procedures
- Ability to organize, implement and maintain sales goals
- Analytics & data-based decision making
- Experience selling/supporting a technical product
- Works effectively and cooperatively with others
- Proficient with Microsoft office products or the Google equivalent - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Docs, Sheets, etc.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Work in an international group but in a small team environment
- Opportunity to grow with our Company
- Autonomous work environment
- Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year base plus targeted incentive of $30,000 based on sales activity. Total Targeted Compensation of $95,000 - $105,000
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401k with 5% Match
- Health Insurance & Dental offered
- Company-sponsored Life Insurance